COLORED QUARTZ FLOORINGThis type of flooring is a “standard concrete”, widely used in pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry. Its main characteristics are:
- Excellent mechanical resistance, superior to that of structural concrete.
- Excellent chemical resistance with a transparent finishing coat.
- It is applied without joints (structural joints must be respected)
- Its great durability is a result of its impact, abrasion and usage resistance
- It is impervious to leakages, however it allows the diffusion of steam coming from the substrate (depending on the termination layers)
- Its structured surface makes it a slip resistant floor.
- Low Thickness (4 mm)
- Very low maintenance
- Hygiene and Safety.
- Aesthetic beauty (like stone)
- Wide range of colors.
- Free of joints.
- High resistance to chemical attacks.
- High resistance to heavy mechanical impacts.
- High resistance to fire.
- The slip resistant surface can be regulated.
- It absorbs surface spreads.
- Easy way to finishing corners.
- Better image.
- More useful life.
|Compressive strength||70N/mm2 (DIN 53454)|
|Flexural strength||27N/mm2 (DIN 53452)|
|Break resistance||3N/mm2 (rotura al hormigón)|
|Elasticity modulus(compression test)||15000N/mm2 (DIN 53454)|
|Thermal Coefficient of Linear Expansion||46x1 OE-6/0C (DIN 53752)|
|Hardness Shore||78 (ISO 868)|
|Fire classification, PV LNE Fire testing||M2.5.2 (CH). BI (DIN4102)|
|Fire classification UROCLASS||Bfl -si (EN 13501-1)|
|PV alimentary||Instituto de higiene Gelsenkirchen|